Which Movie you really want to see this summer

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Which film do you really want to see this summer, or are looking forward to seeing sometime this year whether at the Cinema or waiting for it to be released on DVD...

I have got to say that i am really looking forward to seeing my hereos from the comics i used to read when i was a kid... THE FANTASTIC 4 ......:thumb:

Can't wait to see this film.....My only gripe is that it won't feature my all time favourite The Silver Surfer.....But perhaps he's gonna get his own movie....:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
war of the worlds looks like it may be worth seeing, also the wedding crashers looks funny

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I still ain't seen Return Of The Sith, wanna see that

War of the Worlds

And I was a wedding crasher, lol, how can you make a whole film about free food and drink?

Reaction score
lol so does my younger bro :p.... i'm looking forward to seeing the wedding crashers... i think i am seeing it on a double date with mine and my friwnds girlfriend :D ... also i would like to see war of the worlds... it seems to be getting good reviews :) and also i would like to sometime see charlie and the chocolate facttory hehe lol :p

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Which is the funniest movie released in the last one year?

Reaction score
ive seen war of the worlds and wedding crashers

both were good i paticulary enjoyed wedding crashers made me laugh and smile!

i want to watch Madagascar and im eagerly awaiting Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
it does look rubbish but i used to watch it as a kid!

Ask a Question