• Don't read forums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like them all equally

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have a favourite forum section on the site, or a place that you'll always read first?

I probably post in the general forum and hardware support most, but read lots from the digital photography section too.

Reaction score
Crunchers corner or if the new stats have not been posted then General Discussions:thumb:

Reaction score
Quick News by Sexy Bex:thumb: Good to see which new toy's, er i mean kit to buy is out their:cool:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i look at the all new posts and browse about all of the sections equally

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its all good, but i think i spend most of my time in 'Crunchers'
nod.gif

Reaction score
General discussion and the gaming bits.
also look at hardware sometimes, see if i can help in any way with my limited knowledge :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
PC Review is my home on the web, the sections are the children, not possible to pick a favourite, I like them all without discrimination :thumb:

Reaction score
Just as an after thought this must be the most diverse and interesting forum i ever found.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Mainly general discussion.

Can I back up Frodo's post (above) - best forum I have ever found - people will have to drag me out of here!!

Gabriella xx :)

Reaction score
Where else can i go to find good jokes i can pass on as my own:D
Best forum on the net, young Mr Ian is such a wise man for someone so young:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Everything about this site is good, but i suppose as it's not tied down like some pc mag forums sometimes are, users get a more balanced view on things.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Needed two votes for this one. Voted general but it was a flip up between that & crunchers corner. Is always one of them I visit first, but could be one or t'other equally :nod:
Usually decide on a mix of mood, what's going on (eg the 5mill party) & what's in the contents of my email box (updates in quads humor thread will always catch my notice ;) ).

& also I'm with frodo & gabs on this. This forum is always the first place i come in the morning & the last I check b4 bedtime :)
Best forum I've ever been on :nod:

Last edited:

Ask a Question