Turtle Beach Peripherals

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Heaven have been taking a look at the Impact 700 mechanical keyboard, Grip 500 mouse and the Drift Wide surface - all from Turtle Beach:

Starting with the Impact 700 keyboard we have our favourite item in todays review. The body of the board feels solid and is assembled well. The keys look and feel great with the LED backlighting decent. The use of Cherry MX switches is always a plus point and the no frills design is ideal. Some may miss macro functions but choose your motherboard wisely and it will have macro software bundled for free… as for the extra ports. Its good to see them on a board which is sitting at the high end of the market but it would be nice to see an Impact 600 with lower cost and no ports for those who don’t need them (Turtle Beach do offer the Impact 500 and 100 with lower cost and alternate designs).

turtle-beach-peripherals-review-impact-700-header1-932x452.jpg

Read the full article at Hardware Heaven

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Naw, I've got a non-standard key layout 'gaming' keyboard, actually I have two, I must con someone else into buying them :) ... I'll give this one a miss.

Ask a Question