where to buy from?

Reaction score
Hi, i was dis-pleased with the service from ebuyer (especially the customer support line), so i am looking for another company to purchase my computer parts from. Anywhere with a similiar price tag would be good, i heard about overclock.co.uk (didn't have a large array of products) since i bought my eVGA 7800 GT 256mb (470MHz Core) card from them (delivered early the next day *very pleased*). I know about overclockers.co.uk too, but is there anywhere else except ebay and alike to purchase competitvely priced components and software from?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
maybe try aria.co.uk, they seem to have got their act together recently

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Spend £15 free postage .

http://www.venuscc.com/acatalog/index.html Bought a Lite-on DVD burner from them was cheap even without the free postage , well packaged and good delivery time . They don't have a vast choice though . Just ordered a Trust sound card , same card selling for £3.00 more + postage on e-bay . Also a anti-static strap a mega £0.35 cheaper than e-buyer . :D

Ask a Question