Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?

Trish

Rather than use carbon telephone message pad, is there a program which works
with Microsoft Outlook, which is at no cost?

Gordon

Trish said:
Rather than use carbon telephone message pad, is there a program which
works
with Microsoft Outlook, which is at no cost?

Outlook 2007 has Notes - you omitted your version....

Jacinthe

The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email. She put
"telephone message" in the subject line and the actual message in the text
box. If it was super-high-importance, she'd alter the priority of the
message. We used 2003, but I'm sure all the other versions would work just
fine.

Brian Tillman

Jacinthe said:
The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email. She put
"telephone message" in the subject line and the actual message in the
text box. If it was super-high-importance, she'd alter the priority
of the message. We used 2003, but I'm sure all the other versions
would work just fine.

See this http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/publish_form.htm for a "While You
Were Out" form.

Graeme Gibson

Try Message Pad for Outlook - www.emercury.co.uk/message_pad.htm.

It allows you to manage the telephone message sent to the recipient as well
as providing work group features if using Exchange. If the message recipient
is out of the office and phones in for messages, anyone in the workgroup can
access messages taken and read them back.

Dennis Reinhardt

Take a look at http://www.telephonemessagepad.com/

The program forms can be used as is or customized with a built-in editor.

Jacinth wrote:

The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email.
06-Aug-08

:

Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
Rather than use carbon telephone message pad, is there a program which work
with Microsoft Outlook, which is at no cost?

Re: Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
Outlook 2007 has Notes - you omitted your version....

The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email.
The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email. She put
"telephone message" in the subject line and the actual message in the text
box. If it was super-high-importance, she'd alter the priority of the
message. We used 2003, but I'm sure all the other versions would work just
fine

:

Re: Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
See this http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/publish_form.htm for a "While Yo
Were Out" form
-
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

--
Websetters Limite
the only limits are those of vision..

:

Adding WCF Service References
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...9-dfa51a9fab8e/adding-wcf-service-refere.aspx

Tom Willett

Do you Eggheaders actually think the original poster will come back after
posting in August of 2008?

<Dennis Reinhardt> wrote in message : Take a look at http://www.telephonemessagepad.com/
:
: The program forms can be used as is or customized with a built-in editor.
:
:
:
: Jacinth wrote:
:
: The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email.
: 06-Aug-08
:
: The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email. She put
: "telephone message" in the subject line and the actual message in the text
: box. If it was super-high-importance, she'd alter the priority of the
: message. We used 2003, but I'm sure all the other versions would work
just
: fine.
:
: "Gordon" wrote:
:
:
: On Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:17 AM
: Tris wrote:
:
: Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
: Rather than use carbon telephone message pad, is there a program which
works
: with Microsoft Outlook, which is at no cost?
:
: On Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:29 AM
: Gordon wrote:
:
: Re: Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
: Outlook 2007 has Notes - you omitted your version....
:
: On Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:58 AM
: Jacinth wrote:
:
: The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email.
: The receptionist at my company used to just sent an email. She put
: "telephone message" in the subject line and the actual message in the text
: box. If it was super-high-importance, she'd alter the priority of the
: message. We used 2003, but I'm sure all the other versions would work
just
: fine.
:
: "Gordon" wrote:
:
: On Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:43 AM
: Brian Tillman wrote:
:
: Re: Where can I get a "message pad" for telephone calls?
: See this http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/publish_form.htm for a "While
You
: Were Out" form.
: --
: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
:
: On Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:16 PM
: GraemeGibso wrote:
:
: Try Message Pad for Outlook - www.emercury.co.uk/message_pad.htm.
: Try Message Pad for Outlook - www.emercury.co.uk/message_pad.htm.
:
: It allows you to manage the telephone message sent to the recipient as
well
: as providing work group features if using Exchange. If the message
recipient
: is out of the office and phones in for messages, anyone in the workgroup
can
: access messages taken and read them back.
:
: --
: Websetters Limited
: the only limits are those of vision...
: www.websetters.co.uk
: www.emercury.co.uk
:
:
: "Trish" wrote:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice