Where can I download Outlook 2002 export translators?

I'm trying to export into an excel file but I don't have the proper
translator. I no longer have the original CD. Where can I get the file?

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

Hi there

Just a few questions for you...

Why are you exporting? What are you trying to achieve?

There are often easier and better ways. For example I can select a bunch of
Contacts and drag them to an excel spreadsheet and drop them there. No need
to export to do that.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

There are various articles about using Outlook here: www.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

Russ Valentine said:
From the original CD. Nowhere else.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
File Convertor 2B said:
I'm trying to export into an excel file but I don't have the proper
translator. I no longer have the original CD. Where can I get the file?

Frits

Hi Russ,

Sounds like a fine plan...
Albeit that original cd/dvd are these days not given allong with the PC.

I do not have the CD's, all my data came via internet/ already on PC.
I have got a genuin XP-pro.

Can you please advice?

regards
Frits

Russ Valentine said:
From the original CD. Nowhere else.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
File Convertor 2B said:
I'm trying to export into an excel file but I don't have the proper
translator. I no longer have the original CD. Where can I get the file?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

If you don;t have the CDs, then you are out of luck. What version of Office XP do you have? Do you have a friend who has the same exact version? If yes, borrow that CD to install the translators.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Frits asked:

| Hi Russ,
|
| Sounds like a fine plan...
| Albeit that original cd/dvd are these days not given allong with the
| PC.
|
| I do not have the CD's, all my data came via internet/ already on PC.
| I have got a genuin XP-pro.
|
| Can you please advice?
|
| regards
| Frits
|
| "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
|
|| From the original CD. Nowhere else.
|| --
|| Russ Valentine
|| [MVP-Outlook]
|| "File Convertor 2B" <File Convertor (e-mail address removed)>
|| wrote in message
||| I'm trying to export into an excel file but I don't have the proper
||| translator. I no longer have the original CD. Where can I get the
||| file?

Brian Tillman

Frits said:
Sounds like a fine plan...
Albeit that original cd/dvd are these days not given allong with the
PC.

When they're not, there's often a partition on the hard drive from which
installation CDs can be made.