When Attempting To "Send To" Computer Freezes

In My Computer>Double Click Documents Folder>Right Click a folder or
photograph. Click Send To. The computer freezes. Press the three keys:
Ctrl, Alt, and Del
In Windows Task Manager. It shows My Computer Not Responding

In My Documents>Right Click a photograph. Click Send To. The computer
freezes. Press the three keys: Ctrl, Alt, and Del
In Windows Task Manager. It shows My Documents Not Responding

Please advise.
Robert

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Hi Robert,

See if this applies.

Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security
update MS06-015:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165

- -A u t o m a t e - - -

Download Q918165_HP_Fix.reg below and save to Desktop. Right-click the file
and then choose Merge. Restart Windows for the changes to take effect.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/reg/Q918165_HP_Fix.reg

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com