WHEA-LOGGER EVENT 19

Reaction score
I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when i updated Windows 10 to newest version 16299.214.

Look at the photo, apcid,errortype

image.jpg
\\

Why i am getting those warnings ? I used windows 10, build 16299.15. Now these errors stopped and not showed in weeks on 16299.214 build.

Also my PC is i7 8700K 4.7Ghz (multiplier) ,stock bios,ram XMP GSKILL 3000MHZ 16GB DDR4

I tested my in benchmarks and games. No problems. No bsod, no crash in games, no shutdown, nothing.

Also, i have tested my ram in memtest86 and ihcmemtet no errors.

So, can anyone tell me what is that WHEA-Logger 19 ?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That error suggests it was detecting a hardware problem, but the fact that you're no longer getting it is odd. Have you tried updating all hardware drivers? Has your PC had any problems with overheating?

Reaction score
Pc is not overheating and no had any problems. Today is 12 march 2018 and no warnings WHEA after 21 january. Any ideas why that happened only in 21.01? Its odd that i am not longer getting .

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It's a computer. Expect occasional oddities.

Remember, there are BILLIONS of transactions going on in your machine and the laws of nature and Quantum Physics state that there is always a probability that there will be an error at times. We all get them.

If it's OK just smile and accept it. :)

Reaction score
Hey all. WHEA-LOGGER 19 back after 3 months. I saw 1 entry yesterday ,look:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nothing get crashed. Just entry on event log. Pc was idling,only steam on background running.
Should I be worry or not?

Windows 10 the newest build of Fall Creator Update.

Ask a Question