What's wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why my topic is locked? I just post an article for my dissertation... is it an advertisement :confused: I just need help!!!! I will just post it again.. if it is not allowed, please tell me where I can put this information.

Hi...

I am a postgraduate student in University of Strathclyde. I am doing my research on the purchasing behaviour of digital camera. Can you help me to complete an onlin questionnaire if you have a digital camera or plan to buy one in the next few months? it will just take you about 5 mins.

Thank you for your help!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it's been locked then a moderator has seen fit that it should be.

This does not mean you should repost it, that's just stupidity.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm afraid we get enough 'one post wonders' of spam that we are not amused anymore.

If you had gone through proper channels and asked the link may have stayed, or as an up & standing member of the community we may have turned a blind eye.

No more links please. :)

Reaction score
I am really sorry that if I broke certain rules here.. can you just help me once? And the link is working.

Reaction score
Yes the link is working, however you have had your answer.

Try asking permission next time, it's only courtesy afterall

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
srice said:
I am really sorry that if I broke certain rules here.. can you just help me once? And the link is working.
It ain't now ...

I asked politely ... no more links please ... now I'll just use The Force.
happywave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question