What's on your Christmas list?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
JewellSnail said:
I want an aeroplane dammit!

Now you're talking :)

I'm looking forward to relaxing over Christmas, a nice break will be ideal!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
How about a super Guppy or a 225 the worlds biggest aeroplane.. these will take you and your mates and eveything else to any where in the world...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Like i said buy a super guppy or a 225 and you could take a few typhoons to anywhere in the world because at this moment in time i dont think you could fly one

Reaction score
No, however I was planning to!

Damn that RAF Optician who said my eyesight wasn't good enough.

What the hell does she know!

I can see just fine. :(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
This must be just as fun to fly ...

AGREE
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]The An[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]tonov An-225 Mriya is a heavy-lift transport. It was designed to carry piggy-back loads which are too big to fit into its fuselage. For example, the Buran Space Shuttle[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]. Mriya means dream. It is the world's largest aircraft in the world. It was derived from the An-124. The An-225 uses 6 engines[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial], whereas, the An-124 has 4 engines.[/font]
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]The An-225 first flew on 21 December, 1988. Only one An-225 was built, however, a second plane may be built.[/font]
an-225.jpg

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]An-225 as a Space Launcher[/font]
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]The An-225 was going to be used as the first stage of the Maks Space Launch System aka Maks Spaceplane and an expendable fuel tank would have been carried piggy-bank on the An-225. There are plans to launch a Maks-T[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial] [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]manned version in 2006. This version carries an expendable 2nd stage with payload container containing spacecraft.[/font]

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen that aircraft at Newcastle airport carrying a massive turbine - it was HUGE (I can't even explain how big - much bigger than that image suggests).

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
32 wheels to land ...UUUHhh and guess what ?

It`s Analogue !!!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Me and my wife have decided to have a barbecue here..its quiet...cold..and far from home enough to know there will be no intrusions...

we will also take our own patio heater ..know any cheap taxis ???

Just left of Jupiter

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Me, I know it might sound all mushy & everything, but I know that I'm getting THE best christmas
present in the world!!!

My Mum & Sister & her 3 kids (6yo, 4yo & a baby) Are going to spend the whole of christmas day,
starting at 4am, driving down here to visit me & my kids! They'll be arriving around tea/dinner time
all going well.

All of christmas day. Instead of Santa Claus & Cristmas trees. Peter, the kids father can't come so
they will not even be able to see their Dad on Christmas day.

Yet despite all of that, even the kids want to come & see us enough that they'd rather spend the day
stuck in a car travelling.

Jesus, who can ask for a better Christmas present than that! :D:D:D

Oh, & if I can have an Aeroplane as well, make mine a Spitfire or a Harrier, or better yet, one of each!;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rush said:
It`s Analogue !!!!

Worse than that... its russian! ;) Damn fine plane though... they should make the AN225 Miriya II with glass cockpit and Airbus style safety :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
I just want my Lindor chocolates - they are SO gorgeous!!!

If anyone gets any freebies - please remember your friend from PCR!! They will have a good home with me!!

Happy Christmas!!

Gabby x

Reaction score
Sainsbury's gave me a big box free because its nearly my Birthday :p

But they are going to my sister as they are her fave too

Reaction score
Ahh the good old 'Rolls Royce Pegasus' powerplant...

Classic British Reliability at its all time best :D

Ask a Question