What job would you be best at?

Reaction score
What job would you be best at? I enjoy being a techie in IT support, but do get these muppets moments when i forget things, mostly when dealing with my own pc:blush: Out of IT not sure these days, but would try not to work in London, would like to live somewhere a bit more rural:D

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
If you're not in the job your best at - then you're in the wrong job ;)

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
If you're not in the job your best at - then you're in the wrong job ;)
I'm in the right job, just my boss is not the right person to work for:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Instead of working on the land, would have to be either in the police & the sweeny "get your trousers on son your nicked, were the sweeny and we haven't had our breakfast, shut it" Or traffic warden, would love to give the abuse back:rolleyes: :eek:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Instead of working on the land, would have to be either in the police & the sweeny "get your trousers on son your nicked, were the sweeny and we haven't had our breakfast, shut it" Or traffic warden, would love to give the abuse back:rolleyes: :eek:
Oh good i could run your business for you, hang on a mo i do:lol:
Probably in a nice office & not getting rained on in a rickerty old tractor:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Something to do with Aircraft and Engineering, its just so fun :D Mind you, after a few years of doing it I think I'd change my mind!

feckit said:
I'm in the right job, just my boss is not the right person to work for:rolleyes:

:lol: I like that quote!

Reaction score
A Game keeper, on a big estate, plenty of fresh air, a nice big dog, and a bloody big shot-gun.:D

Reaction score
gamekeeper

itsme said:
A Game keeper, on a big estate, plenty of fresh air, a nice big dog, and a bloody big shot-gun.:D
My first job was as an assistant to a game keeper, got to clean the all the barns of pheasant crap, only took 2 weeks in blazing hot weather:( . The dogs were all mad, i got all the sh1te jobs, even had to help with the harvest & i was having to travel 15 mile each way to get their. The good part was the day i resigned, told my boss were he could shove the job, but worst thing was i crashed the landie into a large ditch on my last day, what a silly place to put a bend on a road:rolleyes:

Reaction score
PotGuy said:
I would jump in front of cars and sue the driver.
OK, well i drive a big blue land rover with bull bars & a winch on front, more than happy to help you on your way off the planet:p

Reaction score
PotGuy said:
I would jump in front of cars and sue the driver.
They do that abroad sometimes near the french ports or channel tunnel, you get out & 20 jump in the back of your lorry. Sometimes the bloke that run's out does not get up!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Something flops said has me wondering if I shouldn't go into law...

I always did love a good... debate...

But my opinion of the profession has never been high...

Was planning on going into neuroscience when my kids leave home...

Now having to do a major rethink...

two almost opposite careers...

but both apeal to the same aspects in me...

Learning about people...

What they think & why...

& a love of research...

Thinking.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think I am actually cut out for my current work but lemme see, alternatives may be:

Travel journalist, travel the word for free and only have to write a coupla thousand words on each location.

Music journalist, ditto above, but venues instead of locations.

Beer taster.

Wine taster.

Big PA Sound desk mixer.

I think I've actually done everything else I wanted to do, including Option 2 in the above list :)

Reaction score
My best job was working as a forester & a countryside ranger, sadly the pay forced me out of land based industries. Now instead of consevering the countryside i drive through it delivering goods to many people:( Only good thing is the pay is good!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, that depends... are you going to look like your Avatar... or your signature?

:lol:

Reaction score
build on it

A builder, i have the land to build on, just need planning permission
laughingsmiley.gif

Could probably put 6,000 houses on my land, may be more:eek: :rolleyes: It could become the Milton Keynes of the West Country!

Ask a Question