What have you done today?

Reaction score
I've done some of the West Somerset Costal Path today.
Weather has been a bit windy but sunny for most of the day.
Watched the Minehead RNLI Lifeboats on exercise in Minehead Bay.

Got another walk to do now with the dog, the final one of the day.:nod:

I'm away dog sitting for my sister in Devon.:D
So sadly no cruching for a week.:(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Got up; scratched bum; yawned; swore at the cat; realised I don't actually have a cat; made coffee; fired up shiny beast, checked e-mail and wcg score; took a bath; made work flyers; visited Sainsburys at Greenwich and bought me Mum a really cheesy Mother's day card; visited me Mum and gave her card and talked for a while; came home, getting caught in an unexplained traffic jam for 30 minutes; spoke to me sister on the phone; invited Kathy to a party this Saturday, she weren't in but I left a message; scratched bum; yawned; ate some food, minced lamb; cauliflower cheese and broccoli; wondered; CoD4 online or Timeshift?; make some more compilation CD's for Disco on Saturday?' ponder, ponder, ponder..... exciting life eh?

Reaction score
Hmmm, today.....

Went around my rigs collecting my media files to transfer to my lil media rig....listened to the red sh*te win at Bolton.....listened to my boys beat Pompey :)

Gave the house a good hoovering, put out the laundry, tidied my bedroom and the living room.

Tonight, as a rare treat I am getting a few hours tv access (no wifey ps2 hogging tv for once).
Gonna watch a gardening show, followed by Grand Designs......followed by football highlights.

Then a smap hour and an early night cos I have a job interview in the morning.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
itsme said:
No wonder you scratch your bum so often FBS:lol:

Guess I asked for that one didn't I? :lol:

I was actually going to say scratched my balls but I thought I better not cos that's a bit rude isn't it? So I didn't say that. Ooops.

But that's what blokes do innit? :D Go on, observe any chap first thing in the morning, stumbling from the bed, subconciously groping his tackle....

As for the grub, well, it's ok per se, but unfortunately since the radiotherapy I am limited to foods with a high moisture content cos I got a permanently dry mouth now. I noticed the smell of fresh baked wholemeal bread in Sainsburys today and realised that's just one of the many things I miss.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
woke up bout 4ish after working all night, went toilet, had an itch in the usual areas ;), stubled down stairs, made tea and ate 2 pain au chocolat, fired up the beast and checked emails, checked PCR and WCG stats, read engadget and THG, rung the GF and chatted with her for an hour or so, stuck the dinner on so me mum didnt have to - proper roast chicken etc, just ate dinner, back on here to see whats happening, check radiotimes for tonights tv

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Went to York for Mothers Day - 1/2 way between Manchester and Newcastle (where my Mum is)... walked, ate, drank coffee (driving :() then drove back. :)

Now reading through 100's of spam e-mails :wall:

Just about to have a nice relaxing bath :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
woken at 6 by Aaron on his V-Tech, then got up , fed the kids, went work to light kilns, then to mums , not in so posted card and pressie, then http://www.trenthamleisure.co.uk/ as its only 5 mins away, back home surfing, chilling, mastering dreamweaver ,and now surfing again...wife is so tolerent :)

Reaction score
So nice to hear of some being able to have the odd scratch during the day!:p
The dog does a lot of that to, but being a lady she does it a bit more refined!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Got up, got out bed, dragged me ........ oops, better watch copyright laws. :lol:

Me ...

... been out all day at Martin Mere with me sister. Forgot it was Mother's day :blush: I'm sure me mam won't mind, we did think about her anyway. :thumb:

Had a bloody good day, only took 300 pics, got some more first sightings in, including a cracking little Kingfisher, not forgetting the Kestrel paid us a visit again today and hung around posing while we got some good pics.

Just finished processing them and now uploading to me Picasa album.

May have time left to watch some CSI ... :D

I'm nucking fackard. :wave:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Guess I asked for that one didn't I?
laughingsmiley.gif

I was actually going to say scratched my balls but I thought I better not cos that's a bit rude isn't it? So I didn't say that. Ooops.

But that's what blokes do innit? :D Go .

Thats why women stretch in the morning.... They aint got no balls to scratch:lol:

Ask a Question