what does (.ms-addnew) and all the other text styles in the list represent.

Larry

I am trying to change the text style of hyper links and the body text on
every page on my FP 2003 site.

I believe it is done at - themes - customize - body - more text styles.

I want to:

Change hyperlinks to Ariel (serif) - 10 pt - NO UNDERLINE - dark blue

Change body text to Ariel (serif) - 10 pt - NO UNDERLINE - black

If someone could tell me where to find the definitions of the styles used I
am sure I could figure it out.

If I am using the wrong wording here SORRY!

I need to know what the following in parenthesis (.ms-addnew) represents

( what text is it describing)

and what all the other text styles in the list represent.

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

See inline.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: what does (.ms-addnew) and all the other text
styles in the list represent.
Subject: what does (.ms-addnew) and all the other text styles
in the list represent.

I am trying to change the text style of hyper links and the
body text on every page on my FP 2003 site.

I believe it is done at - themes - customize - body - more
text styles.

I want to:

Change hyperlinks to Ariel (serif) - 10 pt - NO UNDERLINE - dark blue

Find A in the list and click Modify. Select your options and OK your way
out.
Change body text to Ariel (serif) - 10 pt - NO UNDERLINE - black

Find Body in the list and proceed as above.
Repeat for P and TD.

When you are done, save the Theme under a new name (important) and apply
this new Theme.
If someone could tell me where to find the definitions of the
styles used I am sure I could figure it out.

Look for a tutorial on CSS, such as the one here:
http://www.echoecho.com/
If I am using the wrong wording here SORRY!

I need to know what the following in parenthesis (.ms-addnew)
represents

( what text is it describing)

This is a CLASS. It works everywhere the class is specified.
and what all the other text styles in the list represent.

See a CSS tutorial.
A basic tutorial in HTML wouldn't hurt either.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.