What a laugh..I have seen it all now.

Reaction score
A neighbour asked if I could check his Internet connection last week,

Called over to see > look he said I can turn my PC on and some times I have access to the web others I don’t, checked his Internet connection while doing so another Wi Fi network appeared and he was online yep you guessed it he were using someone else’s connection, told him but he said no I cant be look I said disconnecting and turning his modem OFF your still online you are using someone else’s how long you had this happen oh he said about two years :lol: well I said jokingly you could have saved some £££ if you had known:lol: , so I have now connected to his own ISP with a code.

And I bet he will go back to the other? ££££:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ha ha ha Yeah I have had the same scenario with a client a few years back said he was surfing and downloading from torrents for over 18 months..

You gotta laugh..:lol: :D :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
AbsoluteKevster said:
:lol:

To a lot of folk out there... Wireless still means the radio!

This is the BBC Home Service. And here is the news.

The Foreign Office has confirmed that the German Panzer 52nd division yesterday captured Krakow from Russian Troops....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By using Fon , i encourage people to use mine...after all i get paid for doing so...£55 in the last 2 months hehehe

Ask a Question