What a car Brilliant!

Reaction score
attachment.php

Why do people get the wrong impression while buying a car regarding road fund licensing they always assume a 4X4 is very expensive some think £400.00 PA?

I have one of these > Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5 Tdi Super Exceed LWB 1993 Series 2.

I have had it 5 years, passes the MOT no problem and the Road fund license is only £180.00 PA. And what a car! It is perfect.

Spec >

5 Doors, Automatic, Diesel, GREEN OVER GOLD. FACTORY FITTED ELECTRIC SUNROOF, FULL CLIMATE CONTROL, AUTO TIPTRONIC GEARS, REAR WASH WIPE, FRONT AND REAR HEAD RESTRAINTS, FACTORY SHADED GLASS, FULL COLOUR CODING, ANTI LOCK BRAKES, IN VIEW REV COUNTER, RDS RADIO, CENTRAL DOOR LOCKING CAT 1 ALARM, DRIVER AND PASSENGER AIRBAGS, ELECTRIC MIRRORS WITH PARK FOLD, ELECTRIC WINDOWS X4, REAR DOOR AND WINDOW CHILD LOCKS, FULLY ADJUSTABLE STEERING WHEEL, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADLAMPS, SPLIT REAR SEATS, CUPHOLDERS, STORAGE PODS, ARMRESTS, ABS, PAS.7 SEATER WITH FULL LEATHER TRIM,CHROMELINE PACK,ALTIMETER,FACTORY OVERMATS,SIDE STEPS,ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION, ICS,LOAD LINER,PROTECTIVE MOULDINGS,REAR HEATERS,WIND DEFLECTORS,REAR WHEEL COVER,HEATED SEATS,PRIVACY GLASS,HEAD RESTRAINTS,FRONT AND REAR ARMRESTS,HIGH LEVEL BRAKE LIGHT,ELECTRIC SUNROOF,REAR WASH WIPE, ETC:

I Do love the thing:D Geroff>>>>>.

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 262
Reaction score
feckit said:
Looks like it's in it's own bubble?;)

Not taken a photo of mine yet will do when weather permits Peeing down at the moment.
Mine is better than that one in the bubble:D

Reaction score
Just got rid of my new Golf GTI.... tax this year would have been £400 but I just couldn't justify £28000 for a car to go to work and back in.
Now just got me a Evo 7..... saving for the mods :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
4 x 4's get a bad press, not always justified.

I did read somewhere that some Toyota 4 x 4's were more economical than, say, a Ford Mondeo.

My good friend the ex-Mayor of London, Ken Livingstone, wanted to penalise 4 x 4 drivers, believing them almost to be the anti-Christ.

What some folk don't realise when they see those Mums driving them with offspring strapped in is that it's a lot easier to strap baby into chair at waist height than it is to bend down to a lower level vehicle with babe in arms.

Having said that, I care not for 4 x 4's myself, I really don't like them. Unless, of course, I'm driving through a muddy field.

4 x 4's are great offroad, then I like them, have had lots of fun in the past with LWB landrovers. But I really don't see the need for one in an Urban Enviroment. There's a certain mentality at work with 4 x 4 drivers... ;)

Mate of mine has a 4 x 4 Jeep, all flash and shiny, I hate it and told him so but he loves it, makes him feel good and I suppose that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

Drive whatever you like and to hell with those who would preach otherwise :thumb:

Reaction score
There's a certain mentality at work with 4 x 4 drivers... ;)

Yes the drivers of today with their driving skills and standards are a disgrace on the roads:nod: and its always a little model>106/Ka Etc: I have this Pajero [no its not a Jeep] :eek: for a few reasons. When I drove a car IE Jaguar/Ford/Rover Etc Etc I were fed-up with people bumping into the Rear/Front bumpers I were forever having to repare/re-pant them So I thought bugger this bought the Pajero and they still bump me but! No damage to mine only the little gits:lol:
other reasons include easy to enter/leave the vehicle:D

Ask a Question