For sale. bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2003 03 HYUNDAI TRAJET MPV 7 SEATER DIESEL 2.0 CRTD GSi 5 Door MPV
METALLIC BLUE, Insurance Group 10, 116402 Miles, full service history, 39+mpg. All round electric windows, ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution, Electronic Anti-Lock Brakes, PAS, Body Colour electric/heated door mirrors, 4 speakers, face off cd radio, Dual air conditioning, Lockable glovebox, Bottle holders, Fold up tray on front seat backs, Front and rear cup holders, Front passenger under seat storage tray, Driver / front passenger airbag, 2nd / 3rd Row seatback tables with drink holders, Front seats with fold up armrests, Height adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, Remote central door locking and lots more

£2K;)

Bought a BRAND new car :D

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Good price, if it did a few more mpg then I would seriously fancy it.

nod.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Only 2 quid? I'll have some ;)

I'm tempted too, have enough dosh but I do need an estate, not all those seats :(

To my mind the mpg is good.

My current Peugeot 406 2 litre petrol only does 20mpg round town which actually goes up to 30mpg cruising on motorways, which seems quite incredible.

And my old Merc, now long gone, only done between 12 and 20 mpg. An extravagence but I loved those wheels.

Reaction score
I get more MPG than stated anyways the rear seats come out, the back is then huge much bigger than the 406 as I have had a 406 bigger than the galaxy too:D ,
at the price it is a bargain I look at the market every week and on auto trader I have seen them in photos and they are stinking where as mine is spotless [interior] no rips tears nothing [exterior] normal wear and tear little marks here and there.
The MOT runs out in june however I will have a new one if sold my new car is due in 6-8 weeks [Renault grand scenic] its the last car I will buy:nod: .
New parts fitted this year as I am a fussy bugger >Radiator £280> Condenser dryer/regas£360> ABS Rings £120> Brake pads £48> Full service £190> wiper blades £22

Get a conversion for the ECU and boost the power and MPG;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All my disco equipment fits nicely into the back of my 406 Estate. Would the Hyundai have the same space with seats removed? Do all the rear seats come out?

Edit: I need at least five feet floor length space to take the coffin.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
All my disco equipment fits nicely into the back of my 406 Estate. Would the Hyundai have the same space with seats removed? Do all the rear seats come out?

Edit: I need at least five feet floor length space to take the coffin.

I will measure it tomorrow the two rear seats come out the middle seats fold up and forward it is longer than the 406 so i imaging there to be quite a bit more room hight wise wider wise and length wise.
I will photo it as well

Attachments

• car_.jpg
    car_.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 291
Reaction score
FBS.

All the seats come out leaving 7ft of floor space room for two coffins :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice one Viv :). I'll close this thread now :thumb: