We just purchased lap top and no idea as to what I am doing to set up my email

Darlene

From: "keith" <[email protected]>
Subject: How do I set up windows mail?
Date: March-16-09 8:36 AM

I hhave no idea where to find ny email server on my desk top computer to set
this lap top up can you please help me with it thank you Darlene

Gary VanderMolen

Email server or email program? If the latter, just click Start, and
near the top of the first menu that comes up should be a shortcut for
Vista's email program.
If for some reason that shortcut isn't there, continue after clicking
Start by going to All Programs, Windows Mail.