WCG Stats Wed 11th Jan 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I am back people, been ill and the noise of the computer irritated me so i turned it off, just got it turned back on, thus why my points have stood still for the past week or so :)
well sorry to here that Chris ... nice to have you back.

:thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I am back people, been ill and the noise of the computer irritated me so i turned it off, just got it turned back on, thus why my points have stood still for the past week or so :)
We've missed you Chris - hope you're feeling better now:)

Reaction score
Yeah i have popped in once or twice, first time was to mark the Banner Stats thread as UNFIXED, it's on my TODO list as i've been ill so couldn't be bothered to faff with Linux to make the script work again.

Will sort that out tomorrow i expect.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
An update on my AMD X2 rig using UD Tweaker - yesterday it produced 1950 points/10 WU's with a total runtime of 52 Hours! - not bad over a 24hour period - it just shows how utilising both cores boosts the scores!

Using Boinc with a dual core should do the same - it will be interesting to see...:thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
Yeah i have popped in once or twice, first time was to mark the Banner Stats thread as UNFIXED, it's on my TODO list as i've been ill so couldn't be bothered to faff with Linux to make the script work again.

Will sort that out tomorrow i expect.
Chris, would it not help if everyone just got the statsig direct from the Stat Image Generator site? - it would take the pressure off you keeping it up and running.....

Reaction score
Well it's upto each member, i'm not overly fussed about running the script, it's just i forgot to put some stuff into the script which made it break.

It's quite easy to do, and it'll take me about 5minutes to have it running again.

There isn't any stress or pressure involved ;) It's just me being plain lazy.

Reaction score
That didn't last long, i am feeling better, still got Flu but not a sore throat, but now the AntiBiotics i am on have started an alergic reaction so now i'm all buggered again, dizzy and covered in a red rash, god dammit!

Why don't they make a WCG Project - Cure IMRIE

LOL!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Yep that Wiki page is good - its the one I refered to in my post as 'another useful guide' :thumb:
Sorry, thats what i meant. I was agreeing with ya, yep its a good guide. I found it via your thread over at the WCG forum. :)

Welcome back Chris. I also have a crappy sore throat and cold, but not as bad as you by the sound of things! My girlfriend calls it 'Man Flu'!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question