WCG Stats 23rd Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
If 'someone' has access to an account I wan't to know how ... if it is a 'hack' to a secure server then I'm sure WCG will want to know too.

Reaction score
No there was a computer at college that wouldnt log me out of WCG... and it happened to be the one he was using, i believe. I must have been checking stats a couple days before and it remembered my details - strange though seeing as i cleared cookies and cache.

Probably just messing around...

Reaction score
I have WCG running as a service on 4 of our 5 computers here at home now, and am running 2 instances at real-time priority on my PC.

The computer dosent even have to be logged into a user account to crunch, as long as it is switched on its loaded as a service. The main program dosent load either so no tray icon that you can quit by right clicking. Those 4 computers are still set to low priority though, as they arent mine, and i dont want anyone else to have performance hits.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Feels good being the mover of the day..purpose in my existence after all lol...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Huh! ... do you mind telling me how?
If 'someone' has access to an account I wan't to know how ... if it is a 'hack' to a secure server then I'm sure WCG will want to know too.

Do you think its got something to do with him posting his user name and password in this thread?

No disrespect Chris but it's not the best idea is it?

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very good point VR, I'll edit those out for now. Didn't spot those at the time.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I nearly said yesterday, but i didnt want to cause any problems or anything.......

muckshifter

Reaction score
Yep ... just tried it, AND it worked ... better change your password ... wally.

:rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
For the integrity of the crunchers ..a swift conclusion to this would be welcomed by all..dont you all think.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone from a competing team or just a general reader has fancied a laugh, as it would explain Chris P logging out like he thought (then Chris I not being the cuplrit!).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm guessing someone from a competing team or just a general reader has fancied a laugh, as it would explain Chris P logging out like he thought (then Chris I not being the cuplrit!).

Seems the logical answer, whoever it was is a bit of a twit aint they! To put it politely :rolleyes:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Instant dismissal ... revoke all privileges ... put him up against the wall & shoot him.

I won't tell you about the time I ... :eek:

... naw, I wont tell you. :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Please muck tell at least me then...i will listen ?

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Instant dismissal ... revoke all privileges ... put him up against the wall & shoot him.

You folks are too nice. :D Not even a little torture first. :cool:

muckshifter

Reaction score
phicksus said:
You folks are too nice. :D Not even a little torture first. :cool:
He's probably banging his head on the wall now ... if not I'm sure we can arrange something.

:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Rush said:
Please muck tell at least me then...i will listen ?
Well keep this under your hat but ... I once left the key in the 'shop' front door all weekend ... a computer shop.

Arrived on Monday to open and damned if I could find them ... until I looked at the door.

Now don't go spreading that one around, OK. :thumb:

:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Umm thought so..100 unscrupulous characters saw you leave them , but I quickly grabbed them took them to my lock up which housed a safe within a safe. went out on the razzle awoke 48 hrs later staggered to the computer shop early monday morning still drunk , placed them in the keyhole and collapsed around the corner just as you got there.. never did see the surprised or bemuzed look on your face though..!!

Reaction score
I was actually messing about in my account... but it seems to of ****ed about onto Postill's at college for some reason his account would not bloody logout...

Anyway this was NOT intentional by any means... i was just playing with profile's on my account and it kept making me log into Postill's for no reason...

Anyway sorry i couldn't say anything sooner, have been at Hospital all day sorting out some new Arthritis therapy now i've turned into an 'Adult' as they say ;)

Au Revoir Folks...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well this has certainly added some excitement to today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question