Keep up the good work

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
tcert.php

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I have to quit F@H to play CoD2, if i leave it running the game keeps minimising. :(

The last time i did that it bloody reset to the start for the WU again. I lost a good few folding hours. :mad:

Am i the only one that thinks F@H doesn't seen as rewarding as the FaD project? Also after the crap that 'Bruce' t**t came out with on the F@H Forums, i started to wonder about it......

muckshifter

Reaction score
I don't know what the impact on games is, but you can "throttle back" and use even less CPU time.

I'm not going to twist anybody's arm ... It's your PC, do as you will. :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I have to quit F@H to play CoD2, if i leave it running the game keeps minimising. :(

The last time i did that it bloody reset to the start for the WU again. I lost a good few folding hours. :mad:

Am i the only one that thinks F@H doesn't seen as rewarding as the FaD project? Also after the crap that 'Bruce' t**t came out with on the F@H Forums, i started to wonder about it......

Sorry to see you go Vanilla, have to say I sympathise with your comments - I agree, it doesn't seem to have the same impact with me too.

I'm having to keep in mind the possible future good it is doing.....

Reaction score
As long as theres a table where i can try and get above Imrie, i'm content :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Don't think your gonna have problems there at the rate you're churning out WU's - is it over 14 in the last 24hrs?:eek:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
As long as theres a table where i can try and get above Imrie, i'm content :)
Nothing like a bit of "friendly" competition, eh?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I dont know if i is gonna quit folding all together, its just i dont get the same feeling of reward like i did with FaD, (Hope that makes sense)

I can still fold when not playing CoD2, its just thats what is taking priority at the mo!! ;) Just doing both at the same time doesn't seem to work!!

I would feel like i let you guys and the team down if i was to quit completly though. :)

Adywebb said:
I'm having to keep in mind the possible future good it is doing.....
Indeed, thats why i will continue for the time being.

But it did really annoy me when i saw what 'Bruce' posted on the F@H Forum.
Made me have second thoughts for a bit......

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
That bloke got to me as well - I vote we ban him from here immediately!! :thumb: (should he ever join of course..;) )

muckshifter

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I see were now half way up page 16 now in the stats:http://fahstats.com/?col=3&offset=3751

Go Crew Go!!!:D
Yep ... when we started, we were not even on anybodies score-sheet ... and since, we have moved several pages. Not bad at all.

I think some of you are discontented because you don't get 1,000s of points ... I could always add a couple of 00s on the end of your scores. The other thing is the time it takes, it is rather annoying waiting, and I have no idea why we seem to have 'bloody big buggers' but then, I'm no scientist.

You can 'opt out' of doing BIG work units ... actually you HAVE to opt IN to do them ... it is up-to the individual ... on a 'slower' system you can ask for "timeless" work-units ... there really is not a lot one can do. Install the software, and ignore it, hard though ain't it.

Also, there is not a lot around that tackles what we are trying to achieve ... that is, trying to find out how it works, what causes these things to do what they do and then 'curing' them.

There are FaD teams still out there wondering what to do, if anything, some will just split and join something else, some will just quit. I have seen it happen. :(

I does not help F@H cause to find the "official" Forum does NOT encourage "chit-chat" participation ... I know of two teams where members have moved on, split-up, or quit, just because this 'Forum' will not be a "home" for them ... bloody stupid if you ask me and I have said so. :rolleyes:

We could easily increase are "ranking", if that is what you are after, by joining one of the top teams as a "sub-team" ... but we will loose our own individuality if we did that.

I'm looking for a team to "chase 'n tease" to give us some momentum, but I ain't doing too well at the moment ... there are so many out there. :blush:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Oh dear!

It doesn't seem like they enjoy the same level of fun and humour that we have here at PCR.

Having read some of those posts it doesn't really encourage you to join in does it?

If only they knew what they were missing out on ....

Reaction score
Ey isn't your dad a Programmer Postill, get him to make our own crunching software and get a feed in from Cancer Research :p

Reaction score
Lol stingray - he's not that type of programmer... he writes test software and stuff... at the moment is for GSMR Radios... hence why hes in sveden a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question