Way to change the target frame of a hyperlink?

Is there a way to change the target-property of a hyperlink created in PPT? The default in mht-files seems to be _blank...

Thanks.

Steve Rindsberg

Other than by editing the HTML, I don't believe so.
Our PPT2HTML addin lets you control this, though.
More info at the PPTools link below:

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP

madwax said:
Is there a way to change the target-property of a hyperlink created in
PPT? The default in mht-files seems to be _blank...

John Langhans [MSFT]

[CRITICAL UPDATE - If you are using Office 2003, you should install this
update as soon as possible. From PowerPoint, choose "Help -> Check for
Updates".]

Hello Jan,

PowerPoint doesn't provide the functionality that you are looking for
(controlling the target property for hyperlinks).

If you (or anyone else reading this message) think that it's important that
PowerPoint provide this kind of functionality, don't forget to send your
feedback (in YOUR OWN WORDS, please) to Microsoft at:

As with all product suggestions, it's important that you not just state
your wish but also WHY it is important to you that your product suggestion
be implemented by Microsoft. Microsoft receives thousands of product
suggestions every day and we read each one but, in any given product
development cycle, there are only sufficient resources to address the ones
that are most important to our customers so take the extra time to state
your case as clearly and completely as possible.

IMPORTANT: Each submission should be a single suggestion (not a list of
suggestions)

John Langhans
Microsoft Corporation
Supportability Program Manager
Microsoft Office PowerPoint for Windows
Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows

For FAQ's, highlights and top issues, visit the Microsoft PowerPoint
support center at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=ppt
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbhowto

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at