    I know that adding a target frame = "Blank" will open a hyperlink in a new
    window, but how to I set this when inserting a hyperlink into a powerpoint
    slide?

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006

  2. In article <>, BigSky182
    wrote:
    > I know that adding a target frame = "Blank" will open a hyperlink in a new
    > window, but how to I set this when inserting a hyperlink into a powerpoint
    > slide?

    The answer's easy, though it's not an easy answer to like:

    You can't.

    There are ways of converting the presentation to HTML and getting links to
    external windows in the resulting HTML; that may require a commercial add-in
    or a very solid knowledge of HTML and Javascript, though.

    Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
    PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
    PPTools: www.pptools.com

    Steve Rindsberg, Aug 31, 2006