wanted: sim cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hey i am looking for some sim cards @tm. I know i can get them for free off the internet but i need to get alot of them in a short period of time. I am willing to pay a tiny bit for them but not that much. But what i was thinking is if you do not want simcards you could apply for the free ones off of the internet and when they arrive stick my address label on them to basically forward them onto me (meaning that postage would be free) I would not be selling these on for profit it is for a fundraising event for a local charity.

thanks in advance
chelseafc2005

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
Hey i am looking for some sim cards @tm. I know i can get them for free off the internet but i need to get alot of them in a short period of time. I am willing to pay a tiny bit for them but not that much. But what i was thinking is if you do not want simcards you could apply for the free ones off of the internet and when they arrive stick my address label on them to basically forward them onto me (meaning that postage would be free) I would not be selling these on for profit it is for a fundraising event for a local charity.

thanks in advance
chelseafc2005

sorry i would send u them but i save em up and sell em

Reaction score
sorry chelski

but how can u be using sim cards to raise cash for charity im completly astonished!
im sure there are other ways

if you are really short of them i could send u some!

i dont think it would work if when we get free sim cards and put your address on the front i dont think this would work.

psd99

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
what i would do is get a large amount of the cards a man down at the local market said he would give me £150 for 100 of the sim cards and then i would donate the money to charity. Also to do with the address on the envelope if the envelope has not been opened you can stick a label ontop woth a new address and send it on (we do that to send mail to the old owners of the house that is sent to us)

thanks for your replies

chelseafc2005

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by chelseafc2005
a man down at the local market said he would give me £150 for 100 of the sim cards and then i would donate the money to charity.

Crunchers corner is a good charity ,£150 would go a long way to building a new crunching PC :D

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
sorry i would donate the cash to build a rig but i cant. IT is a project for school and i have to raise money for a LOCAL and REGISTERED charity and i dont believe that build a rig is that unfortunately. I would donate money to it if i raised the £150 pounds needed and then got more sims and sold them. But i need to get £150 for the local charity.

thanks for your replies
chelseafc2005

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Here's another link for free sims for you CFC : http://freesim.o2.co.uk/messages.php?f=tsdkja

Hope that helps :)

thanks for that i had applied for that one earlier today. so if there is somebody who doesnt want the cards but wouldnt mind helping a chairty could you please apply for them and as i said earlier you can forward them to my address.

thanks again
chelseafc2005

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I would have been able to help you out if i saw you post before, but unfortunately i just sold 56 the other day, and now the SIM shelf is bare. :(

Reaction score
i need some sim cards could somone email me when the next promotion is on i always miss them i go too late--------------------------- (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
free sims

Sorry for sounding stupid, but is their a big trade in getting free sim cards for mobiles?

Reaction score
There used to b not much now tho. Peeps knw they can get them readily themselves u see

Reaction score
I can get hunderds of sims if anyones intrested, some with credit, ask your market trader if he is intrested, i'll sell him some and cover your 150 too if he is really intrested in buying.

Reaction score
Scouring the internet praying on people for your financial gain is not permitted in this forum

Especially considering you did it within your first post!!!

Reaction score
sim cards

sorry my bad, i thought there was some trading going on as it says trader rating by the section where it shows the member details, and i'm getting them really cheap 3 sims with 30 quid credit for 15 pounds, guess i was wrong, i apologize.

Reaction score
yes welcome to the forum! :)

yes well said Triplex no need to add anymore really!

but now you are on the subject I got some lying around if anyone is interested.......

just a joke :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry this is a really old thread, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question