Selling sim cards...

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i had an idea about making some money. I know you can get free sim cards from websites, and buy them in bulk on ebay at a low price (200 for £10 or thereabouts), and realised that there would probably be somewhere i could sell them for a substantial profit. Does anybody know of a website/person/shop in the Bristol - Broadmead - Keynsham - Kingswood area that i could sell them to? And can anyone tell me how much i can expect per sim?
Thanks =]

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I really doubt you could make any money selling them on, anyone that would be interested in buying 200 would be a mobile phone shop - who get them for next to nothing anyway ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think you'll find anywhere wanting to buy them in bulk. You may be able to sell 1 or 2 individuals that don't realise they are free already - but thats about it ;)

Reaction score
I have ordered 4 free ones from o2. There is a catch I have to wait upto 1 month to recieve them. I dont know Ian, yeah everyone knows you can get them for free but would you want to wait upto a month to get them or would you pay £1.00 or 1.50 each and get em within a couple of days?!

The market is flooded with them I know and maybe your idea is flawed or even too late but if you feel the need then go do it mate. Even if for a £1 each you still gonna be making a massive profit on each one!!

After all there is billions of 11 digit numbers in the world as it is why not add a couple more ;)

Reaction score
They are worth nothing on ebay realy cos everyone know that everyone is buying thwm and trying to make money from it.

Sorry

wizkid

Reaction score
Pffft you be a little pessimistic aint ya. He/she knows that. But give a little encouragement will ya. No harm in trying!

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Pffft you be a little pessimistic aint ya. He/she knows that. But give a little encouragement will ya. No harm in trying!

Like I said before I was not being unhelpful but they are not worth much on Ebay, but you might be best selling them on there becuase thats propliy the only place that they would sell.

Regards,

wizkid

Reaction score
If you could make money on them everyone would be doing it .. it isn't rocket science

You can sell to people in your school/work (like I did back in the day) and catch a few people out, but nowhere will buy them in bulk

I remember making 1000% profit, or whatever percentage £10 makes :p

Ask a Question