UPGRADE:

CALL NOW TO UPGRADE YOUR PHONE :

ON 08702255667

Did,nt ring it back.

But is this a scam?

Don,t think this is from vodafone.

Reaction score
Not sure?
Vodafone Customer Service are on 0800 0680124, phone them & check it out.:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, it will be a 3rd party company cold calling.

Reaction score
I've never had one of them texts, i do have third party companies always trying to get me to upgrade when it isn't even time.

It's annoying, but Vodafone will never really chase you up for upgrades, as that means they have to give you a phone for free, and when Vodafone is so much in debt i think it's unlikely they'll chase you for upgrades.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of upgrades, I've had my phone for 12 months and broke whilst I was out in town. Called into an o2 shop and within 20 mins I was the proud new owner of a k800i for free! Really easy upgrade :D Same contract and sim card, just a brand new phone.

Reaction score
Yeah i want to go back to o2 to be honest, starting to dislike my phone bills at the moment, charges creeping up for calls which should be in the bundle, and Vodafone don't really give a crap.

Only if i speak to my Business Advisor does it get sorted, but it takes bloody ages to get hold of him, the normal Customer Services is absolutely useless, ask anything other than their name and you get put on hold for ages :(

Ask a Question