iPhone app help

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any apps for iPhone that can block numbers ?
For the last 2 weeks every single day I have been getting at least 3 calls and texts from a well known mobile network trying to sell me phones. I have asked them repeatedly to take me off their system with no joy. I have asked Vodafone if they can block the number, but they say I have to report it to the police 3 times in order for them to block it. And say it would be easier to just change my number....:(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Does it go non responsive when you connect your phone by any chance?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I used to have the same issues with ESET, it has never happened once with MSE, try uninstalling AVAST asnd see if it fixes it. :)

A tenner says it does. :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I used to have the same issues with ESET, it has never happened once with MSE, try uninstalling AVAST asnd see if it fixes it. :)

Well I guess I owe you a tenner :(

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score

I have to turn ESET off when downloading/installing a new IOS update as if not the download 'times-out'.....I guess its to do with ESET scanning the download as it happens.

Ask a Question