Vista Ultimate's promised add-ons just broken promises

corbomite

Microsoft Corp. has failed to deliver on its promise of downloadable extras
for the highest-priced version of Windows Vista, critics claim.
Dubbed "Extras" and exclusive to Vista Ultimate, the downloads were touted
before, at and after the launch as one of a handful of features that
separated the $399 operating system from the $239 Home Premium. On
Ultimate's marketing site, Microsoft currently says of Extras: "These
cutting-edge programs, innovative services, and unique publications provide
a richer computing experience for Windows Vista Ultimate users."

full story: http://computerboom.blogspot.com/

BChat

While I am happy with Vista -
I am not jumping for joy that I went from Home Premium to Ultimate

corbomite said:
Microsoft Corp. has failed to deliver on its promise of downloadable extras
for the highest-priced version of Windows Vista, critics claim.
Dubbed "Extras" and exclusive to Vista Ultimate, the downloads were touted
before, at and after the launch as one of a handful of features that
separated the $399 operating system from the $239 Home Premium. On
Ultimate's marketing site, Microsoft currently says of Extras: "These
cutting-edge programs, innovative services, and unique publications provide
a richer computing experience for Windows Vista Ultimate users."

full story: http://computerboom.blogspot.com/

ditto that. Where are the extra's ?

Somebody

bp said:
ditto that. Where are the extra's ?

I think people misunderstood. The extras they refer to is the extra money
you paid for Vista. That is an extra for them, not us.

;(

Somebody!

Somebody said:
I think people misunderstood. The extras they refer to is the extra money
you paid for Vista. That is an extra for them, not us.

;(

Somebody!
It's beginning to look like you are correct.

Yep, typical Microsoft rip off. Thank God I got my version of Ultimate at a
20% discount at a closing CompUSA. As it stands, I still got ripped off.

Microsoft is the greatest public relations company and one of the worse
software companies around.

Frank

BrainDead said:
Yep, typical Microsoft rip off. Thank God I got my version of Ultimate at a
20% discount at a closing CompUSA. As it stands, I still got ripped off.

Microsoft is the greatest public relations company and one of the worse
software companies around.

hehehe...I guess being braindead is much to your advantage.
Frank

Frank

corbomite said:
Microsoft Corp. has failed to deliver on its promise of downloadable extras
for the highest-priced version of Windows Vista, critics claim.

Did MS publish a "deadline" by which time they were to make "extras"
available?
Dubbed "Extras" and exclusive to Vista Ultimate, the downloads were touted
before, at and after the launch as one of a handful of features that
separated the $399 operating system from the $239 Home Premium. On
Ultimate's marketing site, Microsoft currently says of Extras: "These
cutting-edge programs, innovative services, and unique publications provide
a richer computing experience for Windows Vista Ultimate users."
So?

full story: http://computerboom.blogspot.com/

Is this your website/blog as you keep posting it's URL?
Frank

Adam Albright

Did MS publish a "deadline" by which time they were to make "extras"
available?

Hey Frank, you got a picture of you kissing Bill Gates on the ass? You
do it so often, surely somebody must have taken at least one picture
of everybody's favorite fanboy on his knees.

Frank

Adam said:
Hey Frank, you got a picture of you kissing Bill Gates on the ass? You
do it so often, surely somebody must have taken at least one picture
of everybody's favorite fanboy on his knees.

Oh no! Your fuc*kin drunk again aren't you?
Get help...go to aa...check yourself into rehab...do something while
there is still time.
You're so weak....
Frank