Vista Retail---32 Bit & 64 Bit in One Package/DVD?

I think that a lot of people are in the same boat I'm in. I will be
upgrading to Vista when it is available, but I currently have a 32-bit
machine which I plan on upgrading to 64-bit probably 6 months after Vista is
available. Will both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions be included on the Vista
DVD, or will this require separate purchases? If they're not both included,
I'll just stick with MCE2005 until I upgrade to 64-bit. Anyone have the
answer to this?

Thanks in advance.

moto

I can't answer your question. but, ask yourself this: has microsoft ever
done anything like that before? why give you both platforms in one package
when they can make you buy it twice?

<DIV>&quot;PV&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in message

Kerry Brown

I believe there will still be separate 32 bit and 64 bit DVDs. Each one will
have all the versions of Vista on it e.g. 32 bit Home Basic, 32 bit
Ultimate, etc. on the 32 bit DVD.