Windows Vista Vista pop-up help

Reaction score
Hi, I'm probably being really dumb but its driving me mad:mad: ,not exactly pop-ups but along the task bar at the bottom of the screen I keep getting new windows opening for sites!!! These are normally in relation to what i'm currently viewing and its driving me nuts!!!!! for example if im on Ebay it'll open an alternative auction site sometimes a advert ,sometimes the sites homepage. I figure i've selected something recently but just cant find it anywhere to turn it off any help appreciated:nod:

Reaction score
I have the same problem, I do a fair bit of travelling so when im going online to book hotels i always get another window inside the brower that will show me different hotels and whatnot, it is very annoying.

Reaction score
i think so actually.... in the internet browser go to tools > manage add ons > enable or disable add ons then click on all of the shopping ones and all the others you dont want and it should work.

Hope this helps

Reaction score
maybe being dumb but not sure which are the shopping ones!! tried disabling afew but still doing it........its mad by the timew i've viewed 10/15 sites i have 10 windows open:mad:

Ask a Question