Windows Vista Vista & Dimage scan elite 5400 problems

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. Has anyone else had compatiabily problems with vista and the Dimage Scan Elite 5400? I use norton 360 security and am not very up on what else I have as I only bought it 3 months ago. The instalation discs don't run and it doesn't say vista on them. Thanks, Emma.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, seems a classic trait here to me ... New OS, no support!!

If you are looking for Vista Driver Download for Minolta Dimage Scan.
Then you are out of luck. There are no Vista Driver available. Furthermore, Minolta have removed most (if not all) webpages relating to their Dimage film scanners. Sony has a poor track record in relation to providing service for older products, and so unless users out there start requesting Sony to provide Windows Vista Drivers for Minolta Dimage film scanners, be prepared to throw away your scanner and buy a new one from Nikon
... no Vista support. :rolleyes:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER

After some initial research, I have been unable to locate any Vista drivers ... :(

Reaction score
DIMAGE SCAN ELITE 5400 & VISTA SOLVED

THANKS FOR THE HELP. PUT THE WORD OUT IN SEVERAL PLACES AND SOMEONE CAME BACK WITH www.hamrick.com. IT SEEMA TO WORK SO FAR THANKS,CJ

Ask a Question