Windows Vista Vista Delayed till 2007

Reaction score
Thats quite disappointing. Although i heard the beta 2 version will be out soon for general use so that should be ok as a stop gap.

Reaction score
that's really bad, i thought part of the joy's of a new MS O/S was the bugs & unreliability:rolleyes: :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4831374.stm

Looks like its going to be delayed by quite a few months - better this than released with bugs!

Bit disappointing though for those buying a new PC this year and hoped for Vista :blush:
They will be offering "trade-up" and "Free Updates" ... that you would have paid for anyway ... just to name two.

:D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised by the delay?

Let's all be honest, if the product was delivered on time then it just wouldn't be "Microsoft" :D

At least they have stopped putting a year into the title, ie. Windows 95, Office 97. Although I did hear that the number wasn't intended to represent the year of the product's release, but more like the percentage of problems it would cause for you ....
laughingsmiley.gif

Ho hum ;)

Reaction score
Well hopefully it will be a more reliable operating system out of the box due to the delay.:rolleyes:

Doubt I will be getting it straight away anyway. Like things to be a bit more tried and tested before I take the plunge. Especially here at work. Believe it or not there are a couple of 95 machines in the field
laughingsmiley.gif

Cheers,

Rich

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Christ! What was Windows 2000 all about then!?

haha

No this sucks... how overdue was XP?

argh, well bill gates & paul allen must be down to their last 2 billion and a new O/S will bring in some needed $$. I'm sure that when the new O/S comes out it will include a year as well, after all the others have, ok apart from XP but then even MS could not bring two out under the 2000 banner:rolleyes:

Ask a Question