Will October 5th be Android 6.0 Marshmallow release date?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
"We’re less than one week away from Google’s big event in San Francisco where the company will likely announce two new Nexus smartphones for 2015. Those being the Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P. However, it will also be the day we learn more details and potentially a release date for the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow software.

Earlier this year Google formally announced Android M, the successor to Android 5.1 Lollipop, and last month confirmed the next major version of Android will indeed be Android 6.0 Marshmallow. They've released developer previews for select devices, but the real Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update could be coming sooner than many expected."

Full Story

:user:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was looking forward to the new Nexus lineup, but if the leaks are anything to go by they are gonna be fugly. :mad:

Got my eye on a Moto X Style or a Sony Z5 me thinks, The Oneplus One has served me well but its a year old now!

Ask a Question