Vista Business on Microsoft Volume Licensing

sp1dEr

Hi all
5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
wowwwww
I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
;-)

Dave Massey

Downloading it now ...

There are 3 versions available (at least in English)

Windows Vista Business 32-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD
Windows Vista Business 32-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD UPG
Windows Vista Business 64-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD

They all require that you have Volume Licenses - which us MSDN MYO
subscribers do ...

Dave

PS NO FYIs here

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Stefanino,
Volume licensing is only available in Windows Vista Business editions and
if you have an SA agreement Windows Vista Enterrprise editions.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Subject: Vista Business on Microsoft Volume Licensing
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<Hi all
<5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
<there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<wowwwww
<I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<;-)
<
<
<---------------------------
<SysAdmin.it
<www.sysadmin.it
<...your Skill is your Power
<---------------------------
<

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Andre,
Windows Vista Enterprise is only available via a SA agreement. So
customers without an SA agreement will only see the Windows Vista Business
Editions available for download.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

<From: "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <[email protected]>
<Subject: Re: Vista Business on Microsoft Volume Licensing
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:31:51 -0500
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<And Vista Enterprise.
<--
< Andre
<Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
<My Vista Quickstart Guide:
<http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E8E5CC039D51E3DB!9709.entry
<<> Downloading it now ...
<>
<> There are 3 versions available (at least in English)
<>
<> Windows Vista Business 32-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD
<> Windows Vista Business 32-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD UPG
<> Windows Vista Business 64-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD
<>
<> They all require that you have Volume Licenses - which us MSDN MYO
<> subscribers do ...
<>
<> Dave
<>
<> PS NO FYIs here
<>
<> <>>
<>> licensing.microsoft.com
<>>
<>>
<>> ---------------------------
<>> SysAdmin.it
<>> www.sysadmin.it
<>> ...your Skill is your Power
<>> ---------------------------
<>>
<>>
<>> Il Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:31:25 +1100, "VistaSchmister"
<>> <[email protected]> ha scritto:
<>>
<>>>Link?
<>>>I doubt if you'll find the "Ultimate Edition" there any time soon.
<>>>
<>>>
<>>>
<>>><>>>> Hi all
<>>>> 5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
<>>>> there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<>>>> wowwwww
<>>>> I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<>>>> ;-)
<>>>>
<>>>>
<>>>> ---------------------------
<>>>> SysAdmin.it
<>>>> www.sysadmin.it
<>>>> ...your Skill is your Power
<>>>> ---------------------------
<>>>
<>
<
<
<

I downloaded the Vista Business as we have our keys, but it's an .img file
and not .iso and when I burn it tells me that the files are corrupt. If I
mount it I get the same thing. I've downloaded it several times and get the
same thing.

Anyone know why it's an .img and not .iso???

Help with burning would be great....

Jane C

Try renaming the .img to .iso and then burn.

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

"Darrell Gorter[MSFT]" said:
Hello Stefanino,
Volume licensing is only available in Windows Vista Business editions
and
if you have an SA agreement Windows Vista Enterrprise editions.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

rights
--------------------
<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<Hi all
<5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
<there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<wowwwww
<I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<;-)
<
<
<---------------------------
<SysAdmin.it
<www.sysadmin.it
<...your Skill is your Power
<---------------------------
<

ExNavy

I have been able to successfully burn it to a DVD, (Nero works on IMG files
directly, and if you just name it to .iso it will work fine) files seem ok,
size of download is what it should be, but I get the "autorun.dll is not a
valid windows application" and it will not install. Tried booting the image
(it is bootable) but it gets an error as well. I downloaded it using the MS
Download manager both @ work and @ home, and no luck. I need to get this
installed for testing. We do have the correct volume keys, etc, but for the
life of me I can't get it installed!

Mike

"Darrell Gorter[MSFT]" said:
Hello Stefanino,
Volume licensing is only available in Windows Vista Business editions
and
if you have an SA agreement Windows Vista Enterrprise editions.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

rights
--------------------
<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<Hi all
<5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
<there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<wowwwww
<I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<;-)
<
<
<---------------------------
<SysAdmin.it
<www.sysadmin.it
<...your Skill is your Power
<---------------------------
<

Renaming it doesn't work, Nero burns it fine but it still doesn't work.

This is just crazy, never seen this problem....

Someone has to have an answer...

"Darrell Gorter[MSFT]" said:
Hello Stefanino,
Volume licensing is only available in Windows Vista Business editions
and
if you have an SA agreement Windows Vista Enterrprise editions.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

rights
--------------------
<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<Hi all
<5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing website, and
<there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<wowwwww
<I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<;-)
<
<
<---------------------------
<SysAdmin.it
<www.sysadmin.it
<...your Skill is your Power
<---------------------------
<

Cyberbear

:

Hello Stefanino,
Volume licensing is only available in Windows Vista
Business editions
and
if you have an SA agreement Windows Vista Enterrprise
editions.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

confers no
rights
--------------------
<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<
<Hi all
<5 minute ago, I had checked Microsoft Volume Licensing
website, and
<there is a link for download "Windows Vista Business"!!!
<wowwwww
<I'm waiting for Ultimate Edition!!!
<;-)
<
<
<---------------------------
<SysAdmin.it
<www.sysadmin.it
<...your Skill is your Power
<---------------------------
<

You may have a bad download. I renamed the file to have an "iso"
extension and burned it fine. The resulting DVD worked
beautifully for installing the OS.

Same problem..

What program did you use and settings??

Thanks,

ExNavy said:
[...]

<From: sp1dEr <stefanino*nospam*@gmail.com>
<Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:28 +0100
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
<

Paul said:
Same problem..

What program did you use and settings??

Thanks,
Either Nero or EZ CD Creator. Both work. Just used the "burn from
image" or "burn image" option in the program. Nothing different
than any other iso file.

HTH