Windows Vista vista and favorites

Reaction score
I took my computer in and had it all upgraded with all the updates i needed and now i cant organize or use my favorites i have windows vista 64 i hate it it isnt compatble with anythng,i told frys what i was using the computer for and thy told me this one would be the computer for me ,i have bought numerous games for the grandkids and none are compatible with vista 64 it says compatible with windows vista so you buy it and install it and the computer freezes AND THEN YOU FIND OUT ITS COMPATIBLE WITH ONY 32 NOT 64 does ANYONE else know hoe=w to get the favorites back i got on the phone with msn they take control of the computer and they fix it and tell me dont do anything for 10 minutes so i wait and then after they disconnect and after 10 minutes i reboot and then it goes back to how it was before they fixed it i have had them fix it 5 times any help would be great

Ask a Question