Visat MM and "clips"

Reno

Hello, I think I have a big problem. I spent months importing all my movies
from my camcorder into Movie Maker using Vista Ultimate.

So, when I now go to create a movie in MM, I say "Import". Well, it brings
in the "clips" and needless to say, it usually does not do a good job of
creating clips.
Stuff is cut away in the middle of scenes and what have you.

I NEVER had this issue with MM in XP.

Now, my question is, is there ANYWAY at all to just bring in the ORIGINAL
uncut import?

Please say yes!

I could not find any option to do it.

Thanks!

RDM

John Inzer

Reno said:
Hello, I think I have a big problem. I spent months importing all my
movies from my camcorder into Movie Maker using Vista Ultimate.

So, when I now go to create a movie in MM, I say "Import". Well, it
brings in the "clips" and needless to say, it usually does not do a
good job of creating clips.
Stuff is cut away in the middle of scenes and what have you.

I NEVER had this issue with MM in XP.

Now, my question is, is there ANYWAY at all to just bring in the
ORIGINAL uncut import?

Please say yes!

I could not find any option to do it.

Thanks!

RDM
============================
On the Import screen...try unchecking...
the box..."Create Clips For Video Files"

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Reno

Yeah I know that now but is it too late for the 50 I just did?

Thing is in XP, even when I did do the clips, I could STILL bring in the
main AVI...

Well, I figure I can always just buy Vegas Video or Adobe and do my editing.

The whole thing is just wacky.