Virus Check

Ross Brunton BSc\(HONS\)

I successfully use Norton Internet Security 2007 which quiet happily scans incomming and outgoing email.

You have to download the trial of the new version which is Vista compatible from their website and it will recognise and use your existing license code.

Works well...a LOT faster than it ever was on XP too!

Steve Cochran

I suspect you will have problems, but as I indicated in another reply, I can't do a comparative study of AV software as it relates to WinMail.

It is redundant and unneccessary though and cannot but slow things down.

steve