Virgins are they any good ??????

Reaction score
It's OK, nothing ...good. Its service is acceptable. I'm with Virgin Media, been with them since early years of Blueyonder and it has not improved ...nor really got any worse. My opinion on Virgin Media is really just: meh! I'm not happy, nor angry with them (though to be honest: I've been angry with them more often than fine with them; due to their unreliable modems and temporal speeds).

I heard Be is fantastic, allot of people get their bandwidth often-ly, even during peak time.

Reaction score
Seen this on virginmedia

Up to 4Mb service
Speeds up to 10Mb rolling out now!
  • No download limits
  • PCguard Total - Protect your PC with anti-virus, firewall & pop-up blocker
  • A modem to connect you to the internet
  • Help when you need it, online and on the phone
  • Download a music track ◊ in under 10 seconds
Am on virginmedia 4mb service , so am i getting 10mb for free?

Reaction score
michael555 said:
Am on virginmedia 4mb service , so am i getting 10mb for free?
If your current package (displayed on your Bill) is the L Package, then yes, you will receive a free upgrade to 10MB.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Is it just me ?

I am with Virgin/NTL.. have their 2mb unlimited broadband (have so since 02), local unlimited calls(minus mobiles and is it 0900?) anyway also have their basic Free to view TV.. costs me £31 per month + extra call charges, phoned them to complain the internet keeps sinking really low !! and they said could upgrade my phone to National unlimited and Broadband to 20Mb for an extra £6 p/m... problem is my connection fails or sinks daily and i really think £31 p/m is ample for a basic service. maybe coz my PC is in the kitchen wireless and ground floor...i get the internet probs, but even with a wired Laptop in the lounge ..does`nt make any difference.

I would love a free upgrade, but they said nah :mad:

Ask a Question