Viewing members currently logged on to my website...

How do I set up a way to view those members who are currently looged on to my
website? I use FrontPage 2002.

Sparky Polastri

Todd said:
How do I set up a way to view those members who are currently looged on to
my
website? I use FrontPage 2002.

Do you have access to the server?

You might be able to get the information you want from the logs.

There is no way using FrontPage to do that however....

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

You would need to write a solution in ASP or PHP for this.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

I don't know how to do that? How can I find out how to?

From: Todd [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 24. marts 2005 16:03
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Viewing members currently logged on to my website...

How do I set up a way to view those members who are currently
looged on to my website? I use FrontPage 2002
.

Junkyard Engineer

or simply buy a 1 user-licence of Whoson (server & client) and you will see
everybody wondering on your site with complete details about them, all real
time on your desktop while you do something else.