vehicle dispatch program

RobFMS

I'm sure that there are many people here that can create the necessary
application you have indicated. However, its most likely that the person(s)
and/or company would want payment for their services.

The newsgroups are a good place to ask specific problems, in hopes that
someone else can provide you a simplified solution. What specifically do you
need assistance with that we, the Access guru's and MVP's can help you?

--
Rob

FMS Professional Solutions Group
http://www.fmsinc.com/consulting

Software Tools for .NET, SQL Server, Visual Basic & Access
http://www.fmsinc.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Help creating a vehicle dispatch" <Help creating a vehicle dispatch
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Rob,
I want one simple screen for dispatchers to show a 10 vehicle status
report at any given time. I'd like to send you what I have made which is a
simple form with information showing vehicle status. All i need to do is
simply use the number pad and arrow keys to input and remove information
continously.
Thanks,
Brandon Copeland
(e-mail address removed)

John Vinson

Can someone please help me create a service vehicle dispatch program?

I set one of those up for a client a few years ago. I won't say just
how much work it was... but the cumulative consulting fees paid my
mortgage for quite a few months.

What you're requesting is a full development project, in other words;
it's way beyond what can reasonably be expected of unpaid volunteers
on a tech support forum. If you have *specific* questions please feel
free to ask them, in an appropriate newsgroup (I'd start in
microsoft.public.access.tablesdbdesign to make sure you have the right
tables and relationships first).

John W. Vinson[MVP]
Join the online Access Chats
Tuesday 11am EDT - Thursday 3:30pm EDT