Windows XP Users warned on Windows cursors

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yeah, I read that on a security site ... MaCrapie show an "exploit" of it on a video (youtube HERE ) no less ... got to laugh though, they purposely dragged the exploit onto the desktop, and sure enough, Vista threw a wobbler.

Wonder why they did that ... maybe to prove their AV program really is crap and could not detect it, or are they still peeved at MS. :rolleyes:

There has been some crap coming out of MaCrapie, not just their poor excuse for a security program.

Oh, and the "exploit" has been around since Win95, if was "patched" some time later ... looks like someone at MS inadvertently un-patched it. oops. :D

In order for this attack to be carried out, a user must either visit a Web site that contains a Web page that is used to exploit the vulnerability or view a specially crafted e-mail message or email attachment sent to them by an attacker.
So, you know the score, be on your guard. ;)

MS response can be found HERE

No disrespect to you Feckit, but I did not think it warranted a post ... :D

:user:

Ask a Question