User Reviews

Reaction score
Hi all (esp. Ian)

I was just wandering whether you could make it so that loads of people can write reviews (Not just Ian, Matt etc...)

Chris said he would write one on his mouse & FS2004, so why don't you let him/us?

KGB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi KGB,

Its in the works at the moment as one of the features I am coding :) There are a few more bits and bobs coming, but they'll take a bit of time to code - keep patient and they will come :)

Reaction score
This would be an intersesting idea... then we could get a good general opinion.. say like if some one has had a piece of equipment for a while.. who better to write a review... allthough i do belive that these should go under USER review because if someone else reviews the same piece of equipment they may have different expectations of it... and therfore give a totally different review

Some people use the reviews as guides to buying equipment..

just a thought .. but what about obviously the PC Review Guide.. Professional and Unbiased.. ( A sort of first look at new equipment )
And..
A User review section.. A good point of view from experianced users ( A follow up review of equipment bieng used )

Is this silly?... should i stop now?..

OK.. Stopping Now!.. :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question