USB Flash Drive

Reaction score
Need a USB Flash Drive either 1GB or 512MB, but must be able to work in USB 1.0 slots & with Windows 98SE (after downloading the drivers) Any suggestion or sites;)

Reaction score
Any would probably do - but if you are going to have it on your keychain then i would suggest a Lexar Jumpdrive Sport?

Reaction score
It's mainly to download updates & files to an old laptop running 98SE, hence USB 1.0
Best places to buy from?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have a look at Novatech - their own make are great value, but I'm not sure they are backwards compatable with USB1.1 or come with Win98 drivers - perhaps give them a ring.

I know the Corsair Voyager are very good and are backward compatible and come with Win98 drivers :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I know the Corsair Voyager are very good and are backward compatible and come with Win98 drivers :thumb:

Yep, me got one, Its very good. You get a half sized cd with it. The only thing i dont like is the rubber keychain loop hole at the end, Looks like it would break too easy. But i dont use it so it dont bother me.

Ask a Question