"URGENT" My formulas stopped working

Edward

HELP PLEASE. The formulas in my excel 2007 stopped working. When I opened it
today, they just stopped. I enter information into cells and the calculations
do not work. Its just blank. I checked excel options to see if calculations
were set to automatic and they were. I use this worksheet everyday at work
and desperately need it fixed. Anybody know what to do?

Jim Cone

See your other post.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Edward"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
HELP PLEASE. The formulas in my excel 2007 stopped working. When I opened it
today, they just stopped. I enter information into cells and the calculations
do not work. Its just blank. I checked excel options to see if calculations
were set to automatic and they were. I use this worksheet everyday at work
and desperately need it fixed. Anybody know what to do?

Angela

My formulas also stopped working. Can you tell me which is "the other post"?
Actually, it happened to several people in our office. We were able to copy
formulas the day before, and, all of a sudden, the formula does not copy any
more. What could be the reason??? Memory? Doubtful; we have 1 or 2 GB.
Updates? We all have Excel 2003 SP3, and have run all the updates. What
could it be???