Urgent Help!!!!

Reaction score
Over these pass few weeks i noticed a file named wri with FCM and it's display pic that constantly return after every reboot even though i have deleted it.What irritates me is that every time i delet and reboot my computer it pops up agian and downloads files and infesting my computer with worms. This may be a tojan but none of the softwares picked it up so any suggestions?

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
This is an Automated responce ...

To help us help you, please make sure you provide the following information when asking a technical question about your PC:
  • Operating System: e.g. Windows XP or Windows Vista
  • Anti Virus Software : e.g. AVG Free, Norton
  • Anti Spyware Software : e.g. AdAware, Microsoft Defender
  • How do you connect to the net : e.g. ADSL (router?), 56k Modem
  • Your Computer Specifications - This is very important!!
If you are unsure of your system specifications you can download SIW here which is a free tool that can give you all of the information you need to know. If you aren't familiar with your system, things to mention from SIW are : Motherboard vendor and model (motherboard tab), physical memory (system info tab), CPU name (CPU info tab), Video Processor (video tab).

If you think you have a virus/spyware on your system that you can't remove using the normal tools then please be sure to attach a HJT log from here. This will help us diagnose applications that run at startup.

:user:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
That sticky needs to be in post box red in the biggest font that will fit . :p I did sugest that initially you know. It might save peeps a lot of time and effort .
laughingsmiley.gif
happywave.gif

Reaction score
bla it came back agian >.<........ Well i did a scan with one of my av program and deleted it but once i reinstalled msn it came back so i still need help .

antec 900 case
antec 600w silent power supply
Asus m2n-e sli
1G ddr2 sdram(kingston 6b1bef79)
Nvidia 7300 GS 512mb
Anti Virus sofwares:Norton internet security/kaspersky (trail version)
Anti spyware:Avg/adware/spyware doctor
Internet:cable modem/T1
CPU:AMD ATHLON 64 x2 4200+ running on xp pro

It seems it only comes back when i reinstall msn or have it in my system

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Running Nortons & Kaspersky in tandem could create conflicts.

Use one or the other, not both.

Correction: Use Kaspersky.

Reaction score
kk i use kas and deleted win trojan alrdy but once i reinstalled msn agian it reappeared

Ask a Question