Upload form

CyberCafe

I wrote on July 7 asking for help in creating a form that would allow my
customers to upload their audio dictation files to some of the free
space on my remote web site (copy of my original message and response
are below). My host uses a UNIX server. Would it be better if I
transfer my site to a Windows server in order to get the upload form to
work??? HostSave is my current host (UNIX server) and I would transfer
it to their affiliate, WinSave (Windows server).

Another question: Are there any advantages of using a Windows server as
far as using FrontPage features over other types of servers (assuming
both have similiar extensions)??

Barb

Re: Need form help please.
Date: