From: Creative Americas Customer Support
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 01:57

Subject: RE: CLI - Technical Support Request

As you are having the problems, I would like to know if the sound card come
pre-installed in the PC, comes in a static plastic cover or brown box or did
it come in a Creative retail box package?

I would really appreciate it if you can provide me with the model number of
the sound card. It should start with CT or SB followed by 4 numbers found on
the top corner of the sound card. I also need the 18 alpha-numeric characters
serial number which can be found on the sticker and the ink stamp which is
printed on the back of the card.

If you are having problem locating the model and serial number, you can
refer to http://us.creative.com/support/kb/article.asp?l=3&sid=2456
(model number)
or
http://us.creative.com/support/kb/article.asp?l=3&sid=6648 (serial
number)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused as we require the information in order to
determine the appropriate advise for you.

Original Message Follows:
Thanks, I have already looked at the cleansweep solution but you may note at
the bottom of this email, my problem is I can't uninstall the software and
have tried solution 1682, but still receive the error for uninstalling the
software, even in safemode.

The balls in your court.