[Update] GTK+ v2.6.8 Rev A

ArjanDotOrg

GTK+ v2.6.8 Rev A

Overview :

GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application
suites. GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.

Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gaim/
Download:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=235&package_id=119698

For related software, check out:
http://www.arjan.org/?System:Required_Components

Kind regards,

_____
Arjan

E-mail: (e-mail address removed) (remove NOSPAM)
Homepage: Arjan.org's Absolute Freeware Links (http://www.arjan.org)

Susan Bugher

ArjanDotOrg said:
GTK+ v2.6.8 Rev A

Hi Arjan,

I thought this update would apply to The Gimp. To my surprize it was not listed on this download page:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121075

I think the GTK files shown on

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=235&package_id=119698

are specific to GAIM. I did a little looking around - found this URL for the home page for GTK:

http://www.gtk.org/

<q>
About:
GTK, which stands for the Gimp ToolKit, is a library for creating graphical user interfaces. It is
designed to be small and efficient, but still flexible enough to allow the programmer freedom in the
interfaces created. GTK provides some unique features over standard widget libraries.

Author:
Peter Mattis
</q>

Thought you might like to know.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

Susan Bugher

Susan said:
Hi Arjan,

I thought this update would apply to The Gimp. To my surprize it was not
listed on this download page:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121075

I think the GTK files shown on

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=235&package_id=119698

are specific to GAIM. I did a little looking around - found this URL for
the home page for GTK:

http://www.gtk.org/

Oops - quotes are from this page:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/gtk/
<q>
About:
GTK, which stands for the Gimp ToolKit, is a library for creating
graphical user interfaces. It is designed to be small and efficient, but
still flexible enough to allow the programmer freedom in the interfaces
created. GTK provides some unique features over standard widget libraries.

Author:
Peter Mattis
</q>

Thought you might like to know.