unwanted senders' e-mails bounced

How do you have an unwanted senders's e-mails bounce back to them without
hitting your box, or something that lets them know they are blocked from your
e-mail.

DL

You might not want to do that as it simply shows your email addy as valid.
If however they come from a 'proper' organisation they should have an
unsubscribe option

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

You cannot do this with Outlook. Messages must be received in Outlook
before rules can run on them, and there is no rule to "bounce" messages once
received.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Rita with Mary Kay asked: