From: "Jason" <[email protected]>
Subject: Uninstall IE6
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:05:21 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.applications

I would like to uninstall IE6 and reinstall back IE5.5,
because some of my application patches are not support in
IE6. After follow the instructions from microsoft site, I
have unistalled the Windows service pack, and I enable to
see the IE6 in Add/Remove Program in Control Penal,
however, when I click on the option to remove it, there is
only a option to choose for repair IE6, but, this function
not functioning.

I would like to ask, anyone know what shall do to
successfully uninstall the IE6 and get back to IE5.5?
Thanks for advice!
---

Jason,

Take a look at the following article.

293907 - How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 6

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.