(under Vista) Why Does Windows Mail (old Outlook Express) keep resetting to the 'Home Position'

J

JD

Why Does Windows Mail (old Outlook Express) keep resetting (every 60 seconds or so) to the 'Home Position' if I am two or three pages down into a several page post?

It also switches from the new message compose screen to the read new mail screen while I am composing a new message about every 60 seconds. I thought it might have something to do with the Microsoft wireless mouse and it's latest hotfix which is supposed to stop the screensaver from saving the screen, but no. It happens whether the usb wireless transmitter is inserted or not (on a 60 second recurring basis)

J

JD

Just one additional fact... I have the check for new mail set for every minute and the connecting message in the bottom right hand area of the screen activates at the same time as the resetting.
Why Does Windows Mail (old Outlook Express) keep resetting (every 60 seconds or so) to the 'Home Position' if I am two or three pages down into a several page post?

It also switches from the new message compose screen to the read new mail screen while I am composing a new message about every 60 seconds. I thought it might have something to do with the Microsoft wireless mouse and it's latest hotfix which is supposed to stop the screensaver from saving the screen, but no. It happens whether the usb wireless transmitter is inserted or not (on a 60 second recurring basis)

S

SingaporeWebDesign

Hello,

Posting in the Vista newsgroup may give you more responses.
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

--
Singapore Website Design
http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/
Singapore Web Hosting
http://www.bootstrike.com/WinXP/faq.html
Windows XP FAQ

Just one additional fact... I have the check for new mail set for every
minute and the connecting message in the bottom right hand area of the
screen activates at the same time as the resetting.
Why Does Windows Mail (old Outlook Express) keep resetting (every 60
seconds or so) to the 'Home Position' if I am two or three pages down into a
several page post?

It also switches from the new message compose screen to the read new mail
screen while I am composing a new message about every 60 seconds. I thought
it might have something to do with the Microsoft wireless mouse and it's
latest hotfix which is supposed to stop the screensaver from saving the
screen, but no. It happens whether the usb wireless transmitter is inserted
or not (on a 60 second recurring basis)

J

JD

Hello to you...